Run the Cumberlands is a partnership among established races held in the Upper Cumberland region of Tennessee which raise funds for charitable causes. The goal of Run the Cumberlands is to encourage residents to improve health by being active and attending running events in our area. Run the Cumberlands begins in July and ends the following June.
To receive a Run the Cumberlands medal, participants must complete any four of the below races within the annual time period.
- Fiddler 5k - July Smithville
- Cumberland Mountain Triathlon - July Crossville, Cumberland Mountain State Park
- Run-4-Don 5k &15k - September Gainesboro
- Haunted Half Marathon - October Cookeville
- Golden Helix 5k - October Tennessee Tech Campus
- Turkey Trot 5k - November Cookeville
- Cupids Chase 5k - February Cookeville
- Cummins Falls Marathon, Half Marathon,10k,5k - February Jackson County, Cummins Falls State Park
- Mountain Laurel 5K - May Wartburg, Frozen Head State Park
- Viola Valley Half Marathon - May. Viola TN
- Poke Sallet 5k - May Gainesboro
- Summer Splash 5k - June Cookeville
Qualifying participants may pick up your medal August 1 - August 31 at 127 N. Oak Ave in Cookeville.