Our pediatric assistance program assists the most vulnerable among us — our children. We help:
- Children who are living with a condition that their families are struggling to treat due to cost
- Low-income families dealing with an acute medical need for their child
- Babies born into families that cannot cover basic needs for their infant, like diapers or bottles
- Children going through rehabilitation for cognitive, motor, emotional, language, behavioral and developmental issues
- Babies born into addiction who require special treatment, monitoring and support
- By providing a memorial care package to families of babies born with a terminal condition
The Pediatric Fund receives financial support from dozens of local businesses, as well as regional and national foundations. The United Way is no longer supporting the Pediatric Fund.